Today, in the technological era, almost everyone uses a keyboard in their everyday life. There are many uses for keyboards, some use them for typing, as the typists do. Some may use it for gaming, like gamers. Or some may use it for performing specifying functions like coding on their computers. Keyboards play a vital role in the computer. Being an input device, any harm to keyboard functions or keys can cost heavy for the input system.
Hence, the keyboard counter comes into play in such cases to check the efficient functioning of the keyboard. Gamers can check their keyboards’ function by verifying if their gaming keys function well on the keyboard counter. Similarly, the keyboard counter is also a boon for the typists as they can check here if all the alphabetical keys perform well.
Using the tool to check the health status of your keyboard keys is very simple. Here are the steps to use the keyboard counter. Follow them one after the other.
1. To use this tool, search clickcounter.io on your web browser.
2. As soon as you visit the webpage, search for the keyboard counter in the more click counter tools section at the middle of the content.
3. The keyboard counter will now appear on your screen. Here, you will find the number “0” at the top of the page.
4. This number indicates the number of times keys are pressed. The key pressed appears below the number and the number increases as you press more keys.
5. Start pressing any key, as many times.
6. Check all the keys on your keyboard in this manner using this tool.
7. You can reset the counter to take the test all over. Just reload the page to start all over.
Following are the features of this keyboard counter.
The keyboard counter tool is designed to be compatible with any type of keyboard. Thus, it can be used for PCs, Laptop keyboards, Mac keyboards, etc. It is compatible with a range of other gaming keyboards as well. Be it a mechanical keyboard or a wireless flexible keyboard, this tool supports all keyboards.
There are different ways to reset your keyboard differing from manufacturer to manufacturer. Try reaching out to customer care of your manufacturing brand if the following methods don’t work. At the primary level, you can try these techniques out.
There can be many probable reasons for an unresponsive keyboard. The common causes can be enlisted as follows.
Here, we are providing you with some fixes for your problem, try them.